What We Believe
Events CalendarThere are no upcoming events at the moment but please stay tuned
Blog Post CategoriesThere are no blog categories at the moment
Blog Post ArchivesThere are no blog archives at the moment
1. We believe that God is love. God’s love is such that He pursues us even if we are not mindful of Him. God loves the people of this earth so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to bring good news to a sinful people and to be a sacrifice for our sins.
2. We believe that Jesus came to teach about the love of God and the love that we must have for one another.
3. We believe that God goes before us into each avenue of life drawing followers to Him. We believe that as followers of Jesus we must be right behind God under His guidance and direction being His earthly ambassadors.
4. We believe that each person is a child of God and because of that we must respect and give dignity to each person no matter what their circumstances.
5. We believe it is our task to pursue justice for those who have been wronged and to offer compassion to those in need.
6. We believe that we are a community of believers sharing our love and gifts in the situations where God has placed us.